I designed raised garden bed by using impregnated wood, stainless steel rods and 3D printed rod holders and hooks for bird netting.
Like all my projects, I first started by designing everything in SolidWorks 3D CAD software.
After that I export cutlist for wood boards and STL. files for 3D printed parts.
The parts I use are:
- 4x wood boards – 28x120x2200mm
- 2x wood boards – 28x120x2144mm
- 2x wood boards – 28x120x1000mm
- 4x wood boards – 28x120x944mm
- 5x ø3-4mm stainless steel rods
- 10x 3D printed rod holders in PETG
- 28x 3D printed hoods for bird netting in PETG
- 90x woodscrews – 5x60mm
- 40x woodscrews for rod holders – 4,2x19mm
- 56x woodscrews for hooks – 3,5x16mm
- ca. 360x6400mm plastic foil
- ca. 1200x2400mm – fabric under the box
In the future I will publish set of plans and STL. files for download.